Why do people play Games?

Home/Off-Topic Discussion/Why do people play Games?
Why do people play Games? 2008-02-13T04:59:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Off-Topic Discussion Why do people play Games?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    #29549 |

There are many reasons why people play games. To the best of what I know, for example me, I play games to fulfill my fantasies and desires I could have not possible done in real life. Others play games to escape reality, they could not take there problems on reality and sulk in games while to some; it is a relaxing way to abate stressed. There are many more reasons why people play games but the fact is, they play games because our minds want something that don’t exist on reality but exist in imagination. There are two reason according to what I know why this is so. One, is mans innate curiosity of the unknown and the other one, we like to create things or be as one like the Gods. (And yeah, I almost forgot we like to be known and being acknowledge; Thus, Fame and Glory Etc. Etc.)

What do you think?

keshanberk

To win prizes. I wouldn't play a game unless there was some kind of financial gain involved. I have never, and I will never, pay for any game. Especially World of Warcraft–what an exceptionally horribly boring MMO.

Of course, I do realize that MMO's cannot be sustained on gaining Nothing back.

jirel

I play because its fun, because I have friends that play and because my health now restricts me from doing many of the hobbies I used to do but I can still sit in front of a computer and punch keys. I don't group with other gamers much because my relfexes are terrible and I don't want to get other characters killed but in some MMO's you can solo and still have fun so those are the ones I play.

michael

Those are valid points why people play games. I play games because it's something fun to do.

regina

i play games because im bored and to have some fun too and to meet new friends.

tina888

I found a good website for buying gold.–oggsale.com

Gold sales activity between 2/22–4/1 ,dont miss it.

tina888

I play the game,because i can earn money for gaining the gold in game.

regina

isn't that illegal?

jheego

i play games because i nid it because im ah boring person …

pototoy07

i play games because i’m bored..LOL..

smeagol15

for me, i play because i’m gaining a new sets of friends in real world and in the game itself. Also my old friends are playing so we have a quality time to bond with each other. plus, some of the games are historic so you can get additional knowledge in return.

tranxhdr

To escape from reality or just simple as wanting to have fun.

superstargamer024

i think just for fun

pancake68

before playing a game I’m looking at the art first, well I’ll be inspired if my character or the environment is cute or something. then after that the game itself.

I play game when I have some friends playing that game too.

robinabc

to relax and kill time

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar