Which MMO will last until the end?

Home/MMO Games Discussion/Which MMO will last until the end?
Which MMO will last until the end? 2009-03-13T07:04:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMO Games Discussion Which MMO will last until the end?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

i bet wow is really good and they are still one of the top mmo games i havent tried it maybe im too scared that i might like the game and cost me an empty wallet in the future. as i explore different sites i noticed that some of the players of wow are now turning their back to this game and they also said that they waste a lot of money from this game i wonder why..

regina

I don’t know theres too many competition going on. But I think one factor can greatly affect the games lifespan is the community that play it.

nik88

Well my guess for the main reason WoWers are turning their back on the game is it’s getting away from what the game originally stood for. It used to be a game for hardcore gamers to gather and get together and play a game they loved. Well now Blizzard has started going more mainstream and making it easier for casual gamers to get higher end items and content. Which while it’s good for Blizzard and the casual gamers, it pissed off a lot of gamers that had spent many an hour to get this gear that was almost a badge of honor, and now any joe schmo can get equal items with a sliver of the time.

Not to mention that this led to the last two expansions kind of sucking. I personally miss the old WoW, and although I never played enough to get the end game stuff, it gave me something to look forward to. Now all the classes look the same and have the same gear because Blizzard is too lazy to model more then three different looks per class. I find it extremely lacking.

On another note, I recently posted that the original Everquest is releasing it’s 16th!!! expansion, which is largely due to it’s diehard community of players. So as the poster above me pointed it, a community can have a lot to do with how a game fares.

mmoer

Like that saying, nothing good last forever. There will be another great mmorpg but only time will tell. Hopefully this next great mmorpg will be Star Wars: The Old Republic.

tutubi

i think WoW is the most stable mmo right now. even though i quit myself and i know lots of people who quit. there are still new players and people who come back to it. bliz also does a decent job of keeping it interesting

lili82940

tutubi wrote:

i think WoW is the most stable mmo right now. even though i quit myself and i know lots of people who quit. there are still new players and people who come back to it. bliz also does a decent job of keeping it interesting

of coust , wow is the best until now.

michael

My vote goes to WoW as well. This game has been out for quite a few years and is still going on strong. Just imagine what would happen if they did a graphics overhaul? I know graphics doesn’t mean everything in games but I’m quite sure it’ll make a big difference for WoW.

wangna189

I have 5 70’s. It’s bad, I know. I’m addicted too. But hey, look at it this way. Some people like to go out to the bars and spend that $15 if not more every night getting drunk, some people like to play sports, some people like to read, or do this or that. We just like to play WoW.

elit3gam3r

I believed that Atlantica Online will still continue to improve more and more and update and add new additional promos and in-game events that will build a bigger in-game community ^^

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar