What’s the most watch in TV or Cable Channels?

Home/Off-Topic Discussion/What’s the most watch in TV or Cable Channels?
What’s the most watch in TV or Cable Channels? 2009-02-06T07:11:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Off-Topic Discussion What’s the most watch in TV or Cable Channels?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    #31373 |

for me i watch chuck, sons of anarchy, Basketball tv, UFC, International League Fight, espn, myth busters, national geograpic… hehehe… whats yours guys?…

onthemove

for me i watch chuck, sons of anarchy, Basketball tv, UFC, International League Fight, espn, myth busters, national geograpic… hehehe… whats yours guys?…

tinapaner

House…
    GOSSIP GIRL is da shit man!!!

Anonymous

discovery, HBO, Nick and BTV. ;)

meialyn20

Animax, Discovery Channel, MTV, HBO, AXN, Hallmark Channel, Jack TV, ETC…

onthemove

Meia wrote:

Animax, Discovery Channel, MTV, HBO, AXN, Hallmark Channel, Jack TV, ETC…

ohh man… i don’t have animax and jack TV.. damn i want to watch anime on animax and wwe on jack tv.. /piff hehehe…

alexalekhine

i always just watch documentaries in National geographic and discovery channel. i’m kinnda, not interested with movies anymore. lolz.

onthemove

AlexAlekhine wrote:

i always just watch documentaries in National geographic and discovery channel. i’m kinnda, not interested with movies anymore. lolz.

yeah watching those kinds of documentaries is good.. we also see what happen in the past.. so it interest me about documentary movie… ^_^

Anonymous

i got to watch this show called pyschic or psycho? i cant remember hat’s the exact title but it was about a detective who has some psychic powers. it was funny and interesting at the same time. :D

michael

I’m on DirectTV so I have my usual channels I always watch like NatGeo, Science Channel, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, SpikeTV, ESPN, and so on. Man vs. Wild is my favorite show.

tinapaner

i miss my old cable subscription (Sun Cable).. its was the best for me cause it has all of my favorite asian channels like Arirang, Star Mandarin, KBS World etc… i also like watching The Food Channel and Lifestyle.. specially the shows of Gordon Ramsey.. ^^;

alexalekhine

deaddrunkboy wrote:

i got to watch this show called pyschic or psycho? i cant remember hat’s the exact title but it was about a detective who has some psychic powers. it was funny and interesting at the same time. :D

its pysch dude. =) i also love that one. i had downloaded its entire series from the web.

tinapaner

like chuck?

Anonymous

I’ll go for HBO, Discovery channel, ETC, Animax and national geo..

nik88

Hells yes with all the MMA and fights shows. I also watch comedy central and FX alot.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar