What MMO are you playing?

Home/MMO Games Discussion/What MMO are you playing?
What MMO are you playing? 2007-07-27T23:59:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMO Games Discussion What MMO are you playing?

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author

i though Wow is not an MMO..isn’t it?

atm i I’m playing rohan, Atlantica online, and Cabal online…

sometimes I play fiesta online and other 2 d mmos like luminary online.

darkoda

The last MMO I’ve played was LaTale, right now looking at Wonderking to see if it’s any good.

nik88

Darkoda wrote:

The last MMO I’ve played was LaTale, right now looking at Wonderking to see if it’s any good.

Hmm, never heard of LaTale, was it any good? Can you tell me a little about it?

regina

Currently playing ether saga…. and waiting for a casual racing game to come out.

forumadmin

AngelRegina wrote:

Currently playing ether saga…. and waiting for a casual racing game to come out.

There this one casual racing game I saw the other day but I just can’t remember it…. gah. If I do remember, I’ll let you know.

assassin

hi there.. im new here..

I’m playing Luminary Online now..

but I played atlantica for a while..

lovemehateme

currently playing atlantica coz most forums i visit atlantica seems to be popular.. and so far so good it is really addictive.. but im still hook with dota / garena although it’s not MMORPG.. ^_^

soulgen

I used to play Atlantica, too. Before that was Dragonica, FreeStyle and a whole bunch of others. At the moment, I play Luminary. If anyone’s playing too… just add up Naviel. ^^;

Anonymous

Right now I’m playing Fiesta Online. It’s a really good 3D MMO that many of my friends play. I’ve been active for 2 years now and have gotten to know many people in the community.

slessman

Well, I play a retail MMO called Ryzom. It is really fun. It is the MMO that I play exclusively. Everyone has their one single favorite, right?

uhjpae

Currently playing Atlantica and loving it! ^^

scyha

Currently playing Mini Fighter and really addicted to it

slessman

I only play one. It is a game called Ryzom. I like it a lot because it is sci-fi themed, has a lot of freedom so that I can flex my hero muscles whenever I want to, and customizable options to make my characters look cool.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar