What is your hottest game you are playing these days.

Home/Other Games Discussion/What is your hottest game you are playing these days.
What is your hottest game you are playing these days. 2008-05-13T01:20:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Other Games Discussion What is your hottest game you are playing these days.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

AlexAlekhine wrote:

I am not really in gaming consoles anymore. But now been playing this new MMORPG called Atlantica online. The game is unique in various ways that I cant seem to stop playing when I do. Lolz. It has this new turn-based battle system that are unlike your typical MMOs out there which is hack-and-slash based game, which I find dull and repetitive.

oh yeah! i agree with you alex!!! Atlantica is the best game ive ever played so far… not until the release of starcraft 2! wooooh! i can’t wait any longer for this game to be released. hahahah! but i would also like to congratulate atlantica online for being number one in mmorpg. lols!

alexalekhine

So which server you are in? I’m currently at Macedon server with pretty much at a lower level than most people out there. Although, I may can call myself as someone who is fairy have enough money to provide for my purchases in regarding with weapon and armor upgrade. hehe.

dt1984

As for me, I’m currently playing, Prince of Persia 2008, King’s Bounty. As for online Games, i play Atlantica Online, World of Warcraft, and Project Torque

alexalekhine

fallout 3!!! i love this game. played it whenever i have time after work. i usually play about 3 hours a day, but I’m not that far really. lolz.

parekoy

I am currently playing NBA 2k9 and jamlegend ^^

tinapaner

i play old SNES rpgs like FF3, Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Bahamut Lagoon, Lufia, Breath of Fire etc.. on my PSP, i installed an emulator for snes hehehe..
    really like the story lines of old rpgs.. classic… ^^;

Anonymous

Well I will go for atlantica online, it’s a strategic turn based game, that offers a unique features, it makes it the hottest MMO for me…
    Specially now that they released the new patch, there’s a lot of improvement in the game starting with the graphics that are more smooth than before…

trapezonian

For me it’s Ragnarok online, world of warcraft and Atlantica Online

vonkeitz

i like Cabal and Atlantica Online
    PSP im currently playing FF8 PSX i just miss it
    PS3 still enjoying rock band

Anonymous

For me it’s Flyff and Atlantica online..I found this two games hot.. I like them from the hack and slash and a tun base one…^^

reikalee

PSOne (played with a PSP with an emulator)
    Legend of Legaia
    Breath of Fire III
    Parasite Eve

These were the games I wasn’t able to finish ten years ago.

PSP:
    Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
    Tomd Raider: Anniversary

reimaru

on the PSP:
    DJ Max Portable Clazziquai Edition
    Rockband Unplugged
    Patapon
    Phantasy Star Portable

online:
    Atlantica Online
    Granado Espada
    Dragonica

tutubi

im playing AO, valhalla knights 2 and twin bee

reikalee

Tekken 6.

elit3gam3r

im not really good in arcade but still playing some arcade games every time we are going to hang-out in mall, like car racing, guilty gear II, and time crisis and house of the dead…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar