What is your hottest game you are playing these days.

Home/Other Games Discussion/What is your hottest game you are playing these days.
What is your hottest game you are playing these days. 2008-05-13T01:20:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Other Games Discussion What is your hottest game you are playing these days.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    #29889 |

My Games I played these days :

Neosteam – English client version

Tantra Online

Perfect world

Patapon

Tekken

khelscheese

Games I played these days :

Neosteam – English client version

Tantra Online

Perfect world

Patapon

Tekken

michael

GTA IV

nik88

I know it’s kind of old, but i’ve been playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, the game is amazing.

michael

Oh man that game is old lol. For some reason, the Splinter Cell games never really got me interested. I think all the stealthy attacks and sneaking around isn’t my forte although Thief: Deadly Shadows was the only stealthy type of game that I liked.

khelscheese

I have played splinter cell ps1,ps2,psp, phone SC ver. hehe. it was fun to play for some of my reasons like strategical but after i finished/accomplished some missions it wont give excitement at the second time anymore coz it has the same routine.

GTA IV – I dont have it already but i have watch some trailers and videos, I better grab one for me coz i like this game a lot. ^_^

Anonymous

Online Game: Fiesta Online

PC Game: Unreal Tournament :)

nastymoon

Wyd Global^w^ and Cabal Online. While playing WydGlobal I also Play cabal online weeee ^w^

vgenforcer

Cabal Online is pretty cool. I definitely want to try Perfect World. Can’t wait for the U.S. Open Beta.

randomuser83

Desktop tower defense :)

cooldog

I love last chaos at aeriagames.com. I play a titan warmaster and have
    lots of friends. There are a lot of monsters and upgrading capabilities
    and fun pets. Try it !

vgenforcer

The last time I played Last Chaos was when it was still in closed-beta. Haven’t played it since, so I wonder what changes it has made.

jianadenise

hello

i am recently playing tantra Online and it really is cool. No need to have high requirements just 512MB memory card and direct x and u are all started.

Care to put to test? try it

Anonymous

hello im new here too, im very happy you came here can we be friends? i am an mmorpg player before i played flyff but stopped due to my buddies there are leaving me so i get bored and now im looking for a new game to play and im looking for new buddies to play with.

Now im trying Atlantica Online it seems to pwned all gaming sites wiht banners pretty interesting.

alexalekhine

I am not really in gaming consoles anymore. But now been playing this new MMORPG called Atlantica online. The game is unique in various ways that I cant seem to stop playing when I do. Lolz. It has this new turn-based battle system that are unlike your typical MMOs out there which is hack-and-slash based game, which I find dull and repetitive.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar