What is your favorite Energy Drink?

Home/Off-Topic Discussion/What is your favorite Energy Drink?
What is your favorite Energy Drink? 2007-11-12T07:16:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Off-Topic Discussion What is your favorite Energy Drink?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    #28890 |

What is your favorite energy drink and why is it #1?

Mine is the blue lo-carb Monster drink. I like it because it's strong and tastes good as heck!

gamediesel

Mine is the blue lo-carb Monster drink. I like it because it's strong and tastes good as heck!

gamediesel

uclamanofsteel

Enviga and rockstar. Two of my favorite ones. Less filling, but tastes great.

uclamanofsteel

Enviga and rockstar. Two of my favorite ones. Less filling, but tastes great.

nik88

My all-time favorite is Sobe NoFear GOLD, but since I can't seem to find that anymore in my area, I went to my fallback of Sobe Adrenaline Rush. They both taste awesome and give you the boost you need to get through whatever life can throw at you.

nik88

My all-time favorite is Sobe NoFear GOLD, but since I can't seem to find that anymore in my area, I went to my fallback of Sobe Adrenaline Rush. They both taste awesome and give you the boost you need to get through whatever life can throw at you.

sexygamrgrl

yes! Nik rocks! who the heck would drink drinks like Redbull (or Monster) that tastes nasty when there are so many yummy energy drinks out there to choose from…I LOVE Sobe Adrenaline Rush! What does the gold taste like?? I've never seen it! Who needs the huge cans, the original small one is good enough (although I cant seem to find those anymore). I also like Amp (Mountain Dew version)

sexygamrgrl

yes! Nik rocks! who the heck would drink drinks like Redbull (or Monster) that tastes nasty when there are so many yummy energy drinks out there to choose from…I LOVE Sobe Adrenaline Rush! What does the gold taste like?? I've never seen it! Who needs the huge cans, the original small one is good enough (although I cant seem to find those anymore). I also like Amp (Mountain Dew version)

gamediesel

SeXyGamrGrl wrote:

Hey don't hate the MONSTER! I think Sobe tastes alright…the reason why I never liked Sobe is that it never was strong enough to give me the kick I needed.

This 5 hour shot is the s*** btw! It's strong!

gamediesel

SeXyGamrGrl wrote:

Hey don't hate the MONSTER! I think Sobe tastes alright…the reason why I never liked Sobe is that it never was strong enough to give me the kick I needed.

This 5 hour shot is the s*** btw! It's strong!

butterflybh

I hate energy drinks .. I dont like the taste or smell of it ..

butterflybh

I hate energy drinks .. I dont like the taste or smell of it ..

uclamanofsteel
    uclamanofsteel
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar