What do you usually?

Home/News Discussion/What do you usually?
What do you usually? 2008-11-02T19:47:00+00:00

Home Page Forums News Discussion What do you usually?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    #30626 |

Well we can’t really help it that the game that we usually plays go under maintenance, so just like last week, I’m playing Atlantica online, then they announced that there will be a emergency maintenance, so what I did was to buff my favorite anime at any certain website and I did read some of my favorites mangas. So you guys what do you usually do?

elwyne

Well we can’t really help it that the game that we usually plays go under maintenance, so just like last week, I’m playing Atlantica online, then they announced that there will be a emergency maintenance, so what I did was to buff my favorite anime at any certain website and I did read some of my favorites mangas. So you guys what do you usually do?

shamage

I basically posts in forums and, like you, read some manga and stuff. I also enjoy reading fanfictions so whenever there’s a maintenance, I’m usually ok with it.

frankyclam

I usually sleep when there’s a maintenance, well it depends on how many hours it will take. Sometimes I go out for a little walk and meet with my friends.

Anonymous

I usually eat but sometimes watch tv while eating hahahaha, maintenance is the best time to rest… so i get so much sleep

nik88

Well it depends, if I’m playing WoW and it’s just my current server, I’ll jump onto a diff server and play, or if it’s the entire game I’ll look for other F2P MMO’s I could DL and play if it’s going to be a long maintenance.

alexalekhine

well, when atlantica online does some emergency maintenance, i would play my single player games such as fallout 3 or call of duty 4 instead.

faza23

I usually write something useful for my website

regina

Same as you lol… watching anime is my favorite pass time and stress relieving method hehehe…

icaughtfire

I basically go to social networks like facebook and play some browser games. :D

haelikoth

when theres a maintenance i usually just play a different game. chances are i go play L4D ^^

superstargamer024

usually i play wonder king but today i could not play

michael

Play some other game like God of War 3 or Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Anonymous

Hmmm surfing on the net? and looking for the things that I think I need?

ehehehe  or playing other games

uhjpae

I play warstorm in facebook. ^^

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar