Suggest me a MMORPG

Home/MMOABC Discussion/Suggest me a MMORPG
Suggest me a MMORPG 2008-11-08T19:21:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMOABC Discussion Suggest me a MMORPG

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

I smell something fishy here.. all posts are about Atlantica.. hmmm

elit3gam3r

because there are many active users here that are active players of atlantica oline…

if you dont like that game then you should play other games like wonder king and luminary online

uhjpae

So, if someone is looking for a new MMO to play then the answer will always be Atlantica? Hehe… ^^v

lm8dark

ajaie wrote:

So, if someone is looking for a new MMO to play then the answer will always be Atlantica? Hehe… ^^v

Haha.. since most of the posters here are Atlantica players, I guess that would be the case.

nik88

I still am a strong believer that Runes of Magic is a great f2p MMO, I’ve heard great things about Atlantica but haven’t tried it. However if you would try Atlantica and have any questions, we have plenty of posters that would be glad to answer questions on it. RF Online is good if you are able to find a download for it, and 12sky 2 should be going into open beta pretty soon and I’m guessing that will be a good one.

uhjpae

I have played RF online and liked it. I have also seen 12sky2 but I didn’t like it. I want to try RoM.

elit3gam3r

lol there are many active players of atlantica online here.. well it is a ggod game that’s all matters ^^

I play rohan, atlantica online, and cabal online

reikalee

It’s even the number one fantasy MMORPG according to MMOHut.

tutubi

i still like WoW except that i dont wanna pay for it.
    AO is quite a good game considering its f2p

i just dont play fps games cuz it makes me throw up :)

nik88

That sucks that FPS’s make you throw up because they really are fun games, usually.

reimaru

heard that dungeons and dragons online is gonna be free to play
    i guess it’ll be a worth to try

reimaru

ajaie wrote:

oh well, i heard theres a new mercenary again on this game… ^^

elit3gam3r

lol the only thing that i knmw is atlantica online.. not only that good graphis but

asnowman

I like wow

elit3gam3r

i tried to play wow, but im the type of gamer that easily to get bored in one particular game.. thats hy im trying to play every mmo that i want to play. im done with wow last semester, and currently playing other and newly released games… O_o

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar