Speed Racer, what did you think?

Home/Off-Topic Discussion/Speed Racer, what did you think?
Speed Racer, what did you think? 2008-05-30T00:31:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Off-Topic Discussion Speed Racer, what did you think?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    #30033 |

I just got finish watching speed racer a few days ago. It was pretty cool, I though it might make a great game. For racing loves with missiles. Haha, what did you guys think?

onfps

I just got finish watching speed racer a few days ago. It was pretty cool, I though it might make a great game. For racing loves with missiles. Haha, what did you guys think?

michael

I haven’t seen the movie but a friend of mine did and he said there were a lot of lights and flashies lol. I can see them making a video game out the movie though. Don’t they always do?

reveille

i loved it…its been awhile since i’ve seen it

Anonymous

Yeah, 2 thumbs up for speed racer movie~
    The effects and scenes are very flashy and
    sooooo good and the storyline.

Anonymous

yeah! it was alright!!! but i wouldn’t raise my two thumbs up! i think just one! hahah! peace man! the lead role was the guy from the girl next door movie right? what’s his name? could anyone tell me?

vonkeitz

i dont like the movie sorry.. but all of you like it -,-.. maybe i should watch it again haha

onthemove

@deaddrunkboy yeah that man is on the girl next door he’s name is Emile Hirsch.. aheheh.. i don’t like the movie speed racer i like the cartoon episodes… aheheh.. peace! ^^,

jokerjester

im a fan of the cartoons when i was a kid but i haven’t seen the new movie yet…

there are a lot of people giving negative reviews about the film though…

regina

i think the CG effects is radical but sometimes my eyes can’t follow it. I like the story of it.

nik88

I never could sit through the whole movie. I really liked the visuals and the animation but it was just way too all-over the place for me to stay interested, which is saying a lot.

jheego

its been awhile to see it..

cai07

speedracer movie is not bad..but still im not satisfied with the effects..hmmmm..still it was a good movie..

pototoy07

yah..the effects were not so good..LOL..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar