Online Gangster Games Banned In China

Home/Off-Topic Discussion/Online Gangster Games Banned In China
Online Gangster Games Banned In China 2009-07-28T19:37:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Off-Topic Discussion Online Gangster Games Banned In China

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    #32015 |

The Chinese Ministry of Culture banned websites from allowing online mafia-based games because they feel it is a bad influence on the country’s young population. The government has issued a statement that any website running these type of games will be punished severely. Not to long ago, the government also banned online gold farming.

vgenforcer

The Chinese Ministry of Culture banned websites from allowing online mafia-based games because they feel it is a bad influence on the country’s young population. The government has issued a statement that any website running these type of games will be punished severely. Not to long ago, the government also banned online gold farming.

tutubi

as long as there are gold buyers, gold sellers will continue to operate? how would the government track all of the chinese gold farmers?

if they feel that mafia based games are bad influence on the youth, why not ban all games that have some sort of violence in them?

lm8dark

waaaaaaa… dont deprive me of my anger outlet. lol

michael

tutubi wrote:

as long as there are gold buyers, gold sellers will continue to operate? how would the government track all of the chinese gold farmers?

if they feel that mafia based games are bad influence on the youth, why not ban all games that have some sort of violence in them?

Who really knows why except the Chinese govt. Well, all I can say is it sucks for all those chinese gamers. Bring on the M-rated games here!

tutubi

the government shouldve even be concerned about this issue since there are more pressing issues like poverty and pollution…

same as in our country. senators actually try people who do sex scandals and not focus on creating laws to alleviate poverty…

reimaru

tutubi wrote:

the government shouldve even be concerned about this issue since there are more pressing issues like poverty and pollution…

same as in our country. senators actually try people who do sex scandals and not focus on creating laws to alleviate poverty…

because they only want celebrities..damn those losers

tutubi

oh, i forgot to mention, they also are very concerned about foreigners playing in the local basketball league while there are still places without decent water source or electricity :D

nik88

Without a doubt, America has it’s priorities messed up in every direction. Instead of focusing on pressing issues like the economy, unemployment, and poverty, they have a “war on drugs” that floods our prisons system with first time marijuana offenders. I may not necessarily like Obama, but I do think he can straighten out our priorities, something that Bush failed horribly at.

tutubi

the people in power positions are only part of the problem. its the government system that is the problem. at the moment, most policies in every country make the rich richer and the poor, poorer

lm8dark

well it’s a never ending cycle i guess. if we could only flush everyone the drain and start with a clean slate i think it could be better.

tutubi

i agree but that is kinda impossible. unless you have a machine that can brainwash millions at a time or just kill everybody and teach the next generation of people the right way :D

uhjpae

Even if they have plans on improvement (if ever), implementation is still a very big problem.

tutubi

its the people who have the power to implement. 90% of the time, they get carried away and be corrupted

reimaru

maybe those issues are just a scapegoat to the main problem in our country… maybe they can’t think of a good solution…so they make pointless issues

another thing is that whenever our government made something good (which is rare) some stupid whiners keep on complaining without even thinking, then they keep on protesting an whining

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar