Mafia MMO?

Mafia MMO? 2007-07-29T10:04:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMO Games Discussion Mafia MMO?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    #27792 |

Is it just me…but how come there aren't Mafia/Gangster themed MMO's out there yet? Am I missing something? Imagine GTA + Scarface + Mafia MMO…that would be crazy!

gamediesel

Is it just me…but how come there aren't Mafia/Gangster themed MMO's out there yet? Am I missing something? Imagine GTA + Scarface + Mafia MMO…that would be crazy!

michael

A mafia mmo sounds pretty cool but I guess developers and publishers don't see the market for it. I think a vampire themed mmo would be pretty awesome. If anyone here has played Vampires the Masquerade Bloodlines, you'll know what I mean.

gamediesel

Michael wrote:

A mafia mmo sounds pretty cool but I guess developers and publishers don't see the market for it. I think a vampire themed mmo would be pretty awesome. If anyone here has played Vampires the Masquerade Bloodlines, you'll know what I mean.

Nah I haven't tried that game. How was it?

nik88

Ya the market wouldn't be there for a mafia MMO, plus when people start organizing hits in an online game you know the developers will catch hell from people like Jack Thompson.

gamediesel

Yeah your right about the Thompson fellow.

kmonlineoutlet12

The Sock option The option towards walker’s Karen Millen outlet sock dilemma is not as tough since it may possibly seem. You just need to glance with the appropriate combination. right here is what you choose inside a walking sock: artificial fibers socks like acrylic. They might be 100% artificial or even a organic artificial blend. Socks with additional padding inside heel and forefoot. not only a necessitie however it may be a comfort enhancer. The appropriate size. The heal location lines us straight along with your heal devoid of stretching to match or Karen Millen online getting the heal up the back again of your ankle. as well little also it puts stress for the toes, as well huge and pinch locations will type building blisters. No holes. It seems quite fundamental but individuals obtain a favored pair of socks and just can’t appear to allow go. Holes inside your walking socks undoubtedly are a no-no. Do your self a favor and go hole less.There are a lot of spots on line and in regional full stores Karen Millen dress exactly where you can discover a broad option of ideal walker socks.

nhlhomejerseys
    inter4577

Huge Selection of high quality genuine watches – We remain in touch with the distributers,importers and whole sellers throughout the year to provide you right on time what is shown in the catalog.
    rado watches in Pakistan
    watches prices in pakistan
    prices in pakistan

nobleboy

Kon has been working in the locksmith industry for over 25 years. Kon does all sorts of lock work from shops and business’s to even house hold locks.
    locksmith st kilda
    24 hour locksmith st kilda

messir

Mafia MMO would be something cool, but I have no idea how that would look like. 

ibn-sina

This game would be impossible to create. 

sevenstarwatches

Now a days, cash on delivery service by various couriers has made it easy to buy online in Pakistan.
    Watches
    Watches in Pakistan
    Watches prices in Pakistan

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar