Is it a crime of buying game gold? Will you buy game gold from gold sellers?

Home/MMO Games Discussion/Is it a crime of buying game gold? Will you buy game gold from gold sellers?
Is it a crime of buying game gold? Will you buy game gold from gold sellers? 2009-08-24T07:58:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMO Games Discussion Is it a crime of buying game gold? Will you buy game gold from gold sellers?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    #32115 |

Game gold exchange have been baned by some countries. Buying game gold is considered as a kind of cheat in game. Can you accept gold sellers? Will you buy gold from sellers?

uhjpae

a big NO! i won’t buy gold from gold sellers.

uhjpae

a big NO! i won’t buy gold from gold sellers.

mmoer

I won’t buy gold. For one, it’s cheating. Secondly, I don’t want my account to get banned.

mmoer

I won’t buy gold. For one, it’s cheating. Secondly, I don’t want my account to get banned.

nik88

I agree with ajale and MMOer. Not only is it cheating, against a games ToS, and stupid, I personally think it takes away from the fun of the game. When they made the game they made it that difficulty for a reason. What’s the point of playing it if you are just going to buy 5k gold and buy everything you want? Totally defeats the purpose of even playing. Not to mention it is highly frowned upon by the gaming community, good luck finding a good guild if they find out you buy gold.

nik88

I agree with ajale and MMOer. Not only is it cheating, against a games ToS, and stupid, I personally think it takes away from the fun of the game. When they made the game they made it that difficulty for a reason. What’s the point of playing it if you are just going to buy 5k gold and buy everything you want? Totally defeats the purpose of even playing. Not to mention it is highly frowned upon by the gaming community, good luck finding a good guild if they find out you buy gold.

elit3gam3r

another it is one of the reason why many noob players are continuously hacked by hakcers every time theyw ill visit the gold selling sites… oh poor them ^-^

elit3gam3r

another it is one of the reason why many noob players are continuously hacked by hakcers every time theyw ill visit the gold selling sites… oh poor them ^-^

slessman

I am sure that it violates the T.O.S. for most games. I don’t even bother with finding a way to cheat on Ryzom though. I am good at earning dappers in-game so I have no reason to buy dappers out-of-game.

slessman

I am sure that it violates the T.O.S. for most games. I don’t even bother with finding a way to cheat on Ryzom though. I am good at earning dappers in-game so I have no reason to buy dappers out-of-game.

michael

I think it’s better if the title was rephrased since I don’t think it’s a "crime" to buy gold but it is definitely wrong and cheating. Why would you want to buy gold any way? Isn’t the point to play these games at the get-go?

michael

I think it’s better if the title was rephrased since I don’t think it’s a "crime" to buy gold but it is definitely wrong and cheating. Why would you want to buy gold any way? Isn’t the point to play these games at the get-go?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar