How will you enjoy yourself?

Home/Off-Topic Discussion/How will you enjoy yourself?
How will you enjoy yourself? 2008-12-02T09:48:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Off-Topic Discussion How will you enjoy yourself?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    #31129 |

What do you do in your spear time? I like watching TV series and movies.

jimmysmiths

What do you do in your spear time? I like watching TV series and movies.

Anonymous

hmm im enjoying my self by playing computer 9 hours a day 7 days a week.

alexalekhine

I find your topic title funny lolz.. So thats what you mean about that..lolz.. Seriously though,, I usually play this new F2P MMORPG called atlantica online for about 2-3 a day.. =)

Anonymous

well i play online games for my past time. and sometimes i also go out with my friends and drink…a lot!!! hahahah. i love drinking beer!!! lol!~

alexalekhine

Seriously though, my answer would have to be playing and studying chess, reading books but most about chess, playing Atlantica Online, and going out with my teammates to play DOTA. hehe. Thats all folks. =)

Anonymous

now i’ve changed my activities. i drink beer in my spare time… or if not i just sleep off my boredom and kill all the time in the world. it is really fun. i think you should try it also. :D

vgenforcer

How do I enjoy myself? Sorry, it’s private.

Anonymous

i enjoy myself through sitting outside our porch and look at the beautiful views around me. it’ll be a big bonus for me when a beautiful girl passes by. :D i love smoking too specially when the weather is pretty cold. :)

tinapaner

haha we’re all the same.. i like playing computer games too.. sometimes i play MMORPGs and as of now i play Atlantica Online and im kinda hooked into it., then sometimes i also play console games.. i play Crisis Core and Silent Hill on PSP, i know its so last year but it is still and awesome game!

Then on Saturdays.. its SPA-day for me!! WEEEEE!!!

nik88

Silent Hill is an amazing game, never played the PSP version, but the original on PS1 was amazing, and the second was OK, the rest were pretty bad, although I’ve heard the new one is decent.

alexalekhine

In my opinion Final Fantasy Crisis Core for the PSP was completely unlike the traditional FF games, both in terms of game play and its overall “goodness” of the game (for a lack of a better term). Since the game really do not let you participate in battles, in a way, you just have to push this button and the battle will be over in couple of seconds, that sort of game play which I am very much against. Because it really doesn’t give you much game participation that you would expect in a FF game.

tinapaner

Nik wrote:

Silent Hill is an amazing game, never played the PSP version, but the original on PS1 was amazing, and the second was OK, the rest were pretty bad, although I’ve heard the new one is decent.

yea you should try the psp version, it rocks!! i suggest that you should use an earphone then turn the lights off while playing, a very splendid experience ^^;

nik88

AlexAlekhine wrote:

In my opinion Final Fantasy Crisis Core for the PSP was completely unlike the traditional FF games, both in terms of game play and its overall “goodness” of the game (for a lack of a better term). Since the game really do not let you participate in battles, in a way, you just have to push this button and the battle will be over in couple of seconds, that sort of game play which I am very much against. Because it really doesn’t give you much game participation that you would expect in a FF game.

Ya it’s starting to piss me off that the FF games are going away from the turn based combat that we’ve all come to love. To me that, along with great storyline and playability(except 10) made the FF games so amazing. Interesting tidbit, did you know it’s called Final Fantasy because Square made it when they were about to go bankrupt and if FF1 didn’t do well they were going out of business, so it was their “Final Fantasy” as a company.

bogart

i play atlantica, if not i bet in the arena betting hahaha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar