Hey hey

Hey hey 2008-06-23T19:56:00+00:00
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    #30145 |

Hey everyone I was bored and curious so I decided to check this site out,its quite odd How I actually found out about this site too there was a WTF picture a friend had found of of ebaums site and on the corner of it it showed mmoabc Tag and me being a huge mmo fan I decided to google it and Poof here I am lol. aside from that Ive been looking for an active forum lately and I think I just might have found one ,well Im a 20 year old male currently living in new york Im a huge gamer ( fell off of pc gaming this year ) Im satisfied with my ps3 ( feel free to add me on your friend list SarcasticFOX )

If anyone is having a hard time finding any type of files from mp3 to OST to dvds feel free to ask :D

Music – Rock and metal only
    Games – MMORPG,FPS

Hope to see you guys around

pwnsauce

Hey everyone I was bored and curious so I decided to check this site out,its quite odd How I actually found out about this site too there was a WTF picture a friend had found of of ebaums site and on the corner of it it showed mmoabc Tag and me being a huge mmo fan I decided to google it and Poof here I am lol. aside from that Ive been looking for an active forum lately and I think I just might have found one ,well Im a 20 year old male currently living in new york Im a huge gamer ( fell off of pc gaming this year ) Im satisfied with my ps3 ( feel free to add me on your friend list SarcasticFOX )

If anyone is having a hard time finding any type of files from mp3 to OST to dvds feel free to ask :D

Music – Rock and metal only
    Games -Survival Horror<3, MMORPG,FPS

Hope to see you guys around

P.S. I just made two groups and one Guild I hope you guys join.

http://group.mmoabc.com/groups/Playstation3

http://group.mmoabc.com/groups/Gunzz

http://vcircle.mmoabc.com

michael

Hi there! I guess you saw one of those WTF pics from my blogs at ebaum’s site lol. That’s cool. I also play MMOs, so what games are you playing right now if any? I can’t wait to get Battlefield: Bad Company this week. The game look’s good. I played the demo and I liked it.

pwnsauce

Yeah I play the demo alot I plan on getting it next week as well Sniping is my thing ;D

knockout

You think that WTF was cool? Check out my submissions bro.

pwnsauce

lol pretty funny mate

knockout

Mate? Where are you from dude?

pwnsauce

Wales,UK and New York,new York.. why?

pyschocurt

Hey, Nice to meet you =p MMO’s are where it’s at man =p and as for console gamer S’all about halo 3 right now (H), If you need a mmorpg to play just check out my review for magic world online lol, Pretty decent game ^_^ see you around.

pwnsauce

ahhh Halo lol Its too bull shit for me ;p

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar