hey guys let’s play in the shadow of legend!

Home/MMO Games Discussion/hey guys let’s play in the shadow of legend!
hey guys let’s play in the shadow of legend! 2009-01-19T03:21:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMO Games Discussion hey guys let’s play in the shadow of legend!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #31277 |

Shadow of Legends is one of those online games that you quickly get addicted to. You create a character and their class then decide whether they join the good side or the evil side. Humans and Elves are the good guys of the game and the Orcs and Dwarves are the evil guys.

Hmmm… Well I have checked other online games on the internet, but none is as interesting and enjoyable to play as the one and only Shadow of Legend. haha

There are all the typical aspects of play that you would expect – various races and classes, quests, leveling, equipment crafting, etc… There are also special events that I can participate in either as an individual or a group.
    The graphics and interaction in the game are quite good, especially considering that the game is free to use.

What I like most is that I can achieve interaction with other players in many ways. I can chat with other players, group together for quests, form guilds, initiate mentor relationships, trade/sell equipment, and other cool activities. It is easy to see which of your friends are online at any time, using the built-in interface.

Here is the link for you guys to check: http://www.shadowoflegend.com/.

superstargamer024

can you post another link i think the link you post is somewhat broken

shinteru7

well well this game is like Legend of Edda the same game play.

superstargamer024

really i think ill pass in trying this game out

superstargamer024

this is an old topic guys..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar