Hello ^_^

Hello ^_^ 2010-02-16T10:04:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Off-Topic Discussion Hello ^_^

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #32519 |

Hello my name is Arren I havent searched the forum threads yet so i dont know where to introduce myself so i just made it here btw im a MMO fanatic and really love playing a community based game semi battle and semi adventure type I love playing mages in every game that i have played, i left Luminary online due to bugs and other bad things there also they removed my favorite GM and so im looking for good game that will fit my low class computer.

arren

Hello my name is Arren I havent searched the forum threads yet so i dont know where to introduce myself so i just made it here btw im a MMO fanatic and really love playing a community based game semi battle and semi adventure type I love playing mages in every game that i have played, i left Luminary online due to bugs and other bad things there also they removed my favorite GM and so im looking for good game that will fit my low class computer.

progamer2010

that’s sad to hear…

uhjpae

I sympathize with you… Anyways welcome to the forums. Just look around and you will be able to find a game in no time. ^^

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar