GTA IV rox!

GTA IV rox! 2008-05-07T22:14:00+00:00

Home Page Forums Other Games Discussion GTA IV rox!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    #29829 |

Got the game after the day it came out. Been playing the game since and I love every bit of it. Given it’s the same concept as the other series but they added so much more to the game, even the little things like watching tv, going to shows, etc., it gives the game life and makes it more fun. The voice-overs are terrific but one thing that annoys me is the amount of police. The areas in and surrounding “Time Square” in Liberty City is plagued with police. Besides that, I’m really enjoying this game.

michael

Got the game after the day it came out. Been playing the game since and I love every bit of it. Given it’s the same concept as the other series but they added so much more to the game, even the little things like watching tv, going to shows, etc., it gives the game life and makes it more fun. The voice-overs are terrific but one thing that annoys me is the amount of police. The areas in and surrounding “Time Square” in Liberty City is plagued with police. Besides that, I’m really enjoying this game.

khelscheese

I love playing GTA yeah it ROX!!!

These is one of the best console game for me.

Nice pictures here, Tnx for sharing I grabbed them ^_^m

nik88

mike did the game live up to the hype? usually games fall short and disappoint a lot of people *cough* halo 2 & 3 *cough*. I kind of got burnt out on the GTA series after 3 and haven’t decided if 4 is worth picking up or not.

michael

IMO, I think it does live up to the hype. I just recently completed the game, both endings, and it’s one of the best games I’ve played. It’s definitely worth your money, I didn’t expect so many missions. The gameplay was absolutely fun and the storyline wasn’t bad either. GTA IV actually took a lot longer to finish than Mass Effect, and I did every side-quest there was available for ME. I was never a Halo fan. I never finished any of the games. It was just so boring.

khelscheese

aha your’e still…

pwnsauce

Ehh.. GTA gets boring extremely fast I have it for ps3 and I barely touch it =(
    The story line is great as well as the voice acting its quite funny

nastymoon

GTA4 is the same-old same old game. Because of its former titles the GTA VC and GTA SA, its kinda tiresome playing it….just thinking about it makes me sleepy and all….yawwwnnnn*

Anyway….if you like the game…well, that’s good….Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……

randomuser83

This game definitely get boring. After like 10% in the game the missions were super easy. I would say this game is a rental.

txtmsg

MY cousin ROman is gay… hahahha… i love lpaying this game im 80% complete on the storyline mission

Anonymous

Just pictures? oh well, this game is gonna be good!
    any ideas when it’ll be released?
    Haha, what exotic features will they release. . .
    Hmmmm, i wonder. :D

bogart

id like to try GTA 4, ive played the other gta games and the game totally rocks! what the hell? gta is not boring aside from the missions you can do a lot of things like kill bystanders, mess up with the police and fuck whores, hahaha its like your own world in a game where you can do almost anything you want haha

Anonymous

i am really frustrated now. up until this very moment, i haven’t tried this game. my brother took my PS3 and i haven’t installed this in my PC if there is any installer out there. hahaha. but i hope God gives me a chance to play. i would really love to play this game.

alexalekhine

I dont have ps3 unfortunately and my PC is to far behind to be able to play the game. I do love the gta series but for me its getting kinda old and stuff. I just play F2P MMORPGs, particuarly Atlantica Online. hehe.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar