GI Joe

GI Joe 2009-08-11T12:02:00+00:00
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Not true, herpes is free and i’m guessing that sucks pretty hard :D

reimaru

LOL of course, what are talking about some other things that are free XD

reimaru

LOL of course, what are talking about some other things that are free XD

nik88

I actually watched GI Joe last week and I thought it was actually a great movie. It actually had a driving plot and cool characters, which is more than I can say for Transformers 2 which somehow made a shit ton of money and got a lot of praise. District 9 was also a cool movie, but as far as overall enjoyment I like GI Joe way more. If it’s still in theaters where you’re at I would definitely go see it. Definitely worth the big screen, but bottom line I guess is watch through whatever means you are capable of.

nik88

I actually watched GI Joe last week and I thought it was actually a great movie. It actually had a driving plot and cool characters, which is more than I can say for Transformers 2 which somehow made a shit ton of money and got a lot of praise. District 9 was also a cool movie, but as far as overall enjoyment I like GI Joe way more. If it’s still in theaters where you’re at I would definitely go see it. Definitely worth the big screen, but bottom line I guess is watch through whatever means you are capable of.

reimaru

I also watch the 3 movies

so far this are my top 3

1st GI Joe
    2nd District 9
    3rd Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

reimaru

I also watch the 3 movies

so far this are my top 3

1st GI Joe
    2nd District 9
    3rd Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

lm8dark

Haven’t really watched g i joe? is it really worth it?

lm8dark

Haven’t really watched g i joe? is it really worth it?

nik88

@lm8dark I would totally go see it. at first i didn’t think it was going to be any good but for an action movie it was totally awesome. everyone was bitching about the CG but i can totally think of other movies that people that were amazing that had worse CG. So if a theater around you still has it in I would say to totally go see it.

nik88

@lm8dark I would totally go see it. at first i didn’t think it was going to be any good but for an action movie it was totally awesome. everyone was bitching about the CG but i can totally think of other movies that people that were amazing that had worse CG. So if a theater around you still has it in I would say to totally go see it.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar