For Atlantica Players,, guild me PLEASE!!!! hehe..

Home/MMOABC Discussion/For Atlantica Players,, guild me PLEASE!!!! hehe..
For Atlantica Players,, guild me PLEASE!!!! hehe.. 2008-12-22T00:53:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMOABC Discussion For Atlantica Players,, guild me PLEASE!!!! hehe..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    #31189 |

I was just wondering if anyone of you might be guild leaders or guild members of reputable guilds in Atlantica Online.. I got a low level staff in Macedon with considerable wealth hehe,, and would appreciate if someone point me to a good guild.. Well even if your not playing in Macedon,, I also have some characters as well in Mycenae and Argos because most of my friends also plays on those servers,, but now I am just focusing my game time in Macedon..

So just reply here please if you have a suggestion.. Thanks.. I find Atlantica players warm with newbies like me.. Hope thats also true in the forums..

tinapaner

aww your in Macedon server.. im on Mycenae, and if you have any friends playing on our server, they are free to join our guild, also we already have a town so we need more active players to do town quests for the town stats and guild points..

alexalekhine

Can you please tell me about the advantages one can have by having a guild with a town, and a guild with a nation. Thank you so much for this. I’m pretty new to this, you know. hehe.

nik88

Wow, a game where players can form towns and nations and control them, I definitely need to get in on this. But which server to choose?

alexalekhine

Well, I guess you should choose Mycenae or Argos since most of active forums members are there. But I personally play at Macedon server, which is pretty relatively new compared to those servers. I can help you out if you want to. I got a pretty decent level there. hehe.

nephilim26

i am in mycenae server and all the guild members there are very generous they even give a mount and gold if i need it so having aguild members is quite a must to have but it is also depends on you guild members because some of them are really not that helpful.. but consider the good things that they can give chow!!!

alexalekhine

nice, you are lucky to have such generous guildmates. =)

jokerjester

i wish my guildmaster would give me a mount lol

elit3gam3r

how sad were in different server, why dont you try to transfer in mycenae server. honestly most of the gamers in forum are from mycenae servers. but anyway if you would like to create a charter in myserver just let me know and i will ask our guild leader to invite you to our guild

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar