Fiesta Online? Anyone Play This?FIFF

Home/MMO Games Discussion/Fiesta Online? Anyone Play This?FIFF
Fiesta Online? Anyone Play This?FIFF 2009-12-03T23:29:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMO Games Discussion Fiesta Online? Anyone Play This?FIFF

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    #32307 |

Hello everyone!

Stopping by and wondering if anyone plays Fiesta?
    Fiesta is a fantasy cartoon/anime-ISH styled MMORPG. For those who never heard of it, or never seen/played Fiesta I have included a game description of the game below!

Game Description:

Fiesta is a free multiplayer online
    role-playing game set in the colorful land of Isya. Inside the game’s
    vibrant and immersive environments players socialize, make friends and battle
    ferocious monsters on a quest for fame and fortune.

With hundreds of quests, player-versus-player content, item crafting and much
    more, Fiesta is a full-featured MMO promising plenty of fun. For even more ways
    to personalize the game players are invited to visit the Fiesta Store, which
    offers hundreds of premium items for sale including new outfits, speedy mounts,
    cute pets and other items designed to make each experience unique.

Fiesta’s rapidly growing community of friendly players are what make the game
    truly special, and new members will quickly discover that they are not alone.
    The game also features an active group of Outspark Game Masters who hold
    in-game events each week for participants of all skill levels. Whether their
    focus is on battling fierce monsters, scouring the land for treasure or
    dressing up and dancing, events are fun social gatherings not to be missed!

Features

· 3D cartoon fantasy role-playing game

· Four character classes including archer, cleric, mage and warrior

· Hundreds of quests, challenging monsters to fight and a huge game world to explore

· Exciting weekly in- and around-game events

· In-game store featuring a variety of unique premium items including clothing, accessories, power-ups and more

Also there’s a new housing system coming out (not many people know), so I believe this is a great time to get into the game lol. Holiday spirit is just around the corner with many new goodies!

FIESTA ONLINE WEBSITE

guerillaproject

Hello everyone!

Fiesta is a fantasy cartoon/anime-ISH styled MMORPG. For those who never heard of it, or never seen/played Fiesta I have included a game description of the game below!

Game Description:

Features

· Hundreds of quests, challenging monsters to fight and a huge game world to explore

· In-game store featuring a variety of unique premium items including clothing, accessories, power-ups and more

Also there’s a new housing system coming out (not many people know), so I believe this is a great time to get into the game lol. Holiday spirit is just around the corner with many new goodies!

FIESTA ONLINE WEBSITE

guerillaproject

Hello everyone!

Game Description:

Features

FIESTA ONLINE WEBSITE

Anonymous

Yep, I play it…real cool game :)

Anonymous

Yep, I play it…real cool game :)

guerillaproject

Haha, I’m glad I’m not the only one here that plays it :)

guerillaproject

Haha, I’m glad I’m not the only one here that plays it :)

scyha

I played that game before.. yah fiesta is cool. but Ive found something better.. Fiesta is like Asda Story but I can say that asda story is better.

scyha

I played that game before.. yah fiesta is cool. but Ive found something better.. Fiesta is like Asda Story but I can say that asda story is better.

superstargamer024

how is the game play of this game? this is a point and click type or a 2D sidescroll game?

superstargamer024

how is the game play of this game? this is a point and click type or a 2D sidescroll game?

superstargamer024

but many people play  this game?

superstargamer024

but many people play  this game?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar