Blizzard are behind some of the “asian” farming sites?

Home/MMOABC Discussion/Blizzard are behind some of the “asian” farming sites?
Blizzard are behind some of the “asian” farming sites? 2009-09-04T00:34:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMOABC Discussion Blizzard are behind some of the “asian” farming sites?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    #32163 |

If EA/Bliz were in control, they’d be in the perfect position to control the farming market and since they’d be the only ones with enough motivation to prevent it anyway – they’d be like a serial killer police captain.

sharon841227

Do you think so?

sharon841227

Do you think so?

sharon841227

Add msn sharon841227@hotmail.com, and join the discution

sharon841227

Add msn sharon841227@hotmail.com, and join the discution

asnowman

I don`t think so. I have heard that gold farming has been baned in some countries.

asnowman

I don`t think so. I have heard that gold farming has been baned in some countries.

elit3gam3r

yeah
    I heard it also.. i cant understand why there are some players are still using this farming site. They really dont know what will happen after they use it… />:)” title=”>:)” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> </p>

</div>

</div><!-- .bbp-reply-content -->

</div><!-- .reply -->

<div class=

elit3gam3r

yeah
    I heard it also.. i cant understand why there are some players are still using this farming site. They really dont know what will happen after they use it… />:)” title=”>:)” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> </p>

</div>

</div><!-- .bbp-reply-content -->

</div><!-- .reply -->

<div class=

icaughtfire

speeder001 wrote:

Hi guys,

SpeederXP is a powerful PC speed hack tool. With it, you can speed up your computer, your internet access and your games (Counter-Strike, StarCraft, etc).

Just use it to make your old slow computer more efficient and run faster in games~! ^^

Visit http://www.speederxp.com or http://www.speederxp.com/en/download.htm and download the free trial, you won’t lose!

How sure are you that we would bite on that trick lolz

icaughtfire

speeder001 wrote:

Hi guys,

SpeederXP is a powerful PC speed hack tool. With it, you can speed up your computer, your internet access and your games (Counter-Strike, StarCraft, etc).

Just use it to make your old slow computer more efficient and run faster in games~! ^^

Visit http://www.speederxp.com or http://www.speederxp.com/en/download.htm and download the free trial, you won’t lose!

How sure are you that we would bite on that trick lolz

haelikoth

i dont think Blizzard would have a need to be behind the gold farmers . they already have a LOT of subscribers paying them money, and thats just from WoW alone.

haelikoth

i dont think Blizzard would have a need to be behind the gold farmers . they already have a LOT of subscribers paying them money, and thats just from WoW alone.

icaughtfire

If you have a lot of subscribers it means you need to protect them as well, giving them all their needs and wants. Look at how many subscribers they have and some of them or a lot of them are already playing the game for years. Maybe the reason they stick to the game is because they can have easy money by using RMT.

icaughtfire

If you have a lot of subscribers it means you need to protect them as well, giving them all their needs and wants. Look at how many subscribers they have and some of them or a lot of them are already playing the game for years. Maybe the reason they stick to the game is because they can have easy money by using RMT.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar