atlantica

atlantica 2009-02-06T03:35:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMOABC Discussion atlantica

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    #31369 |

can you guys give some pointers to on how to make a good battle formation?…

elit3gam3r

hi im new here i hope i can get some tips and advice from all of you guys… i im currently playing atlantica online right now and i feel that im addicting to it!!! :D

alexalekhine

well, there plenty of guides out there for the game. i suggest you to google those. =)

elit3gam3r

i see…thanks… =) do you play atlantis online?

onthemove

i do play atlantica online… if you want tips in atlantica online you can google it or you can go to their forums there are lots of tips about the game… ciao! ^_^

nephilim26

hey skyr3ss if you need some advice try to say what you want to know like what chracter do you want to pick is it the bow the sword the staff the axe the gun or the spear they all have theiere own skills and abilities… try to pick the main character then build your mercs properly and also try to think of your battle formation i hope it helps you…!!!

Anonymous

You can search to atlantica’s website… heheheeh

jokerjester

we need an atlantica online subforum here in MMOABC

vonkeitz

dont be afraid to explore things. so you’ll be able to know the game itself

Anonymous

ahpaul wrote:

I agree with you.. and there’s a Help function in the game if you want to know about things in game..

elit3gam3r

Rean wrote:

ahpaul wrote:

I agree with you.. and there’s a Help function in the game if you want to know about things in game..

wow thanks for the advice, im now confident enough to navigate inside the game but im still confused in some details or things around the game but im still thankful because i found out that there are many gamers inside the atlantica online are easy to approach and ask them and sometimes they share some monster info and teach me some crafting skills.

Anonymous

skyr3ss wrote:

Rean wrote:

ahpaul wrote:

wow thanks for the advice, im now confident enough to navigate inside the game but im still confused in some details or things around the game but im still thankful because i found out that there are many gamers inside the atlantica online are easy to approach and ask them and sometimes they share some monster info and teach me some crafting skills.

Yeah, it has a mentor system…. You can hire your mentor that may help you in your journey in atlantica… you can ask anything about the game…but also you fired him/her if you want…

nephilim26

but be careful on hiring a mentor for some of them dont help their apprentice so if your going to choose a mentor it must be someone you know…

Anonymous

gig wrote:

but be careful on hiring a mentor for some of them dont help their apprentice so if your going to choose a mentor it must be someone you know…

ahahah you are practical ah! anyway still if your getting problems with your mentor you can fire him anyways….

vonkeitz

some players took advantage of this system. basically mentors will gain exp points, 200k gold, and points which they can exchange to Pointry NPC

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar