Atlantica Online (My Home feature)

Home/MMO Games Discussion/Atlantica Online (My Home feature)
Atlantica Online (My Home feature) 2010-08-18T15:27:10+00:00

Home Page Forums MMO Games Discussion Atlantica Online (My Home feature)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    #61334 |

If you though the Tactical Battle System (TBS) was the only new feature to be added in the upcoming Troy patch on Atlantica Online. Well think again.

A private housing system called the “My Home” system will be included to the Troy patch. The housing system lets you create a virtual home for your character; the house is customizable from the house itself up to the furnitures. This feature was inspired from the popular life simulation game The Sims. 

Furnitures can be purchased and even sent as a gift to other players; players can even visit your home and vice versa, those who visit a house can receive a gift, a feature that you commonly see on Facebook games, another cool feature is when other players interact with you on your house, they can gain stat bonuses that can be helpful in PvE battles.

Aside from customizing, you can also train your mercenaries in your home, you can assign them to gather minerals, craft items etc.

This casual-like game feature is a welcome addition to the Atlantica Online game, giving more options for players to interact with each other and giving them a break after long hours of battles

superstargamer024

Nice Crib.. Want a crib like this ni AO. How much did you spend for this?

superstargamer024

Nice Crib.. Want a crib like this ni AO. How much did you spend for this?

shinteru7

wow what a room for kiddies hahahaha i like it though monkeys on the window ^_^

superstargamer024

thats a design of the wallpaper in the room. i think..^^

kmonlineoutlet12

The Sock option The option towards walker’s Karen Millen outlet sock dilemma is not as tough since it may possibly seem. You just need to glance with the appropriate combination. right here is what you choose inside a walking sock: artificial fibers socks like acrylic. They might be 100% artificial or even a organic artificial blend. Socks with additional padding inside heel and forefoot. not only a necessitie however it may be a comfort enhancer. The appropriate size. The heal location lines us straight along with your heal devoid of stretching to match or Karen Millen online getting the heal up the back again of your ankle. as well little also it puts stress for the toes, as well huge and pinch locations will type building blisters. No holes. It seems quite fundamental but individuals obtain a favored pair of socks and just can’t appear to allow go. Holes inside your walking socks undoubtedly are a no-no. Do your self a favor and go hole less.There are a lot of spots on line and in regional full stores Karen Millen dress exactly where you can discover a broad option of ideal walker socks.

pancake68

i did played this game. And the last time i check I think I do have a home with herb garden thingy. Is there any updates on the home feature?

nhlhomejerseys
    nobleboy

Kon has been working in the locksmith industry for over 25 years. Kon does all sorts of lock work from shops and business’s to even house hold locks.
    locksmith st kilda
    24 hour locksmith st kilda

sevenstarwatches

Now a days, cash on delivery service by various couriers has made it easy to buy online in Pakistan.
    Buy online in Pakistan
    For sale in Pakistan
    Price in Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar