A Hot Girl Over Me

Home/MMO Games Discussion/A Hot Girl Over Me
A Hot Girl Over Me 2010-03-05T15:40:00+00:00

Home Page Forums MMO Games Discussion A Hot Girl Over Me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #32571 |

Tittle seems not appropriate in this section but i bet this is regarding a game and my experience from this Hot Girl…
    I met a girl a week ago, she’s HOT and if only i got a picture of her ill post it here but i wont cause we’re getting better as days passes by, What bothers me is that she’s into racing games and she loves cars etc etc and everytime that she sees my friend i kinda get jealous cause this friend of mine is into racing game…i would like to have some exposure or even try a new racing game just to impress her cause there are things that she’s talking about that i can’t relate.. She told me that i should try a racing game cause it looks so manly for her..im currently playing a dance themed game and i can’t show it to her cause she might give a wrong impression about me.

I just want to ask you guys about the racing games that i searched a while ago and i would like to ask you feedbacks regarding this games:
    drift city
    project torque
    ctracer

and another question, if this idea materialize i would like to get some feedbacks about using a steering wheel for a racing game..
    have you tried using racing steering wheel while playing a game???

thanks ill wait for your feedbacks..
    thanks!

progamer2010

Tittle seems not appropriate in this section but i bet this is regarding a game and my experience from this Hot Girl…
    I met a girl a week ago, she’s HOT and if only i got a picture of her ill post it here but i wont cause we’re getting better as days passes by, What bothers me is that she’s into racing games and she loves cars etc etc and everytime that she sees my friend i kinda get jealous cause this friend of mine is into racing game…i would like to have some exposure or even try a new racing game just to impress her cause there are things that she’s talking about that i can’t relate.. She told me that i should try a racing game cause it looks so manly for her..im currently playing a dance themed game and i can’t show it to her cause she might give a wrong impression about me.

I just want to ask you guys about the racing games that i searched a while ago and i would like to ask you feedbacks regarding this games:
    drift city
    project torque
    ctracer

and another question, if this idea materialize i would like to get some feedbacks about using a steering wheel for a racing game..
    have you tried using racing steering wheel while playing a game???

thanks ill wait for your feedbacks..
    thanks!

uhjpae

First of all, are you really sure she’s a girl? ^^

For me, I would go for ctracer. Also I suggest that you try Crazy Kart because I think girls like this game.

Good Luck! ^^

superstargamer024

there’s no harm in playing that kind of a game and the 3 game you mentioned are awesome car racing titles. try it. it may impress her

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar